IoT temperature monitoring solutions safeguards your supply chain
Seemoto gateway (TGG / EGW / MGW / WGW / DGW) is installed in a central position and powered up by using suitable power adapter. Sensors are then installed to monitor the premises. Sensors connect automatically to the gateway. Gateway creates Seemoto network for sensor and collects all measurement data and transfers data to Seemoto service.
- To start the measurements - insert sensor into it’s bracket (or switch TS-logger ON) and sensors join into Seemoto network formed by gateway(s)
- Put sensor into selected monitoring point– sensors measures temperatures (measurements in 5 min interval) and data is send through gateway(s) to Seemoto service. Logging into the service is done using user's credentials.
- To stop measurements - take sensor out of it’s bracket (or switch TS-logger OFF)
- Automated temperature recording, fulfills EN12830, GDP and FDA cfr 21 part 11 requirements
- Access to real-time data
- Seemoto monitoring reports
- Report exports into PDF, excel and cvs data formats
- SMS and/or email alert notifications from temperature excursions
- Alert handling tool and audit report – Baseline for alert handling process
- JSON data interface for integration (API)
- DGW only: Temperature(s) can be mapped to the display
Seemoto IoT monitoring system
Seemoto IoT temperature monitoring system consists of wireless sensor devices, that monitor their environment and communicate the collected data via gateways that forward the data to Seemoto cloud service. The most common monitoring parameters are temperature and relative humidity, but also other parameters have been implemented. Access to real-time and history data of is provided by an internet browser with intuitive UI and versatile reports.